In this Policy, ‘chART’ means ‘Children’s Hospice Arts’
1.chART holds and stores certain information related to your visit to this site such as information you specifically provide to enable you to receive a particular service.
2. We will only use the information you provide us for processing your enquiry, donations or other financial transactions. You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
3.You are enitled to know exactly what information chART holds on you and can obtain it by requesting a Subject Access Request Form from the Secretary, chART head office.
4.We do not sell or transfer any personal information to any third parties.
5. If you are aged 17 or under, you must have your parent/guardian's permission before you provide personal information to this website.
6. We adopt a policy of compliance with the data protection laws of the United Kingdom and take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal data.
7. We take the security of your personal data seriously, using industry standard security software to safeguard your data.
8. By supplying us with information you confirm that you do not consider use of your information in accordance with this Privacy Statement to be a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999. By entering information on forms or providing us with any personal information you are consenting to us processing that data for our own business use and holding it on our server.
9. If the police request us or any regulatory or governmental authority investigating suspected unlawful activities to provide your personal details and/or information concerning your activities whilst visiting this site, we shall do so. If you send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content to chART, we can use whatever information that is available to us about you to stop such behaviour. This may involve informing relevant third parties (including law enforcement agencies) about the content and your behaviour.
10. The chART website may include links to other sites, not owned or managed by chART and we cannot be held responsible for the privacy of data collected by these websites.
11.This policy can change to meet the requirements of our business or of changes in the Data Protection and/or other laws. Changes will be updated on our web site www.chartuk.org