In these terms and conditions, ‘chART’ means ‘Children’s Hospice Arts’.
chART is a charitable Trust, also trading on eBay as ‘shopchart’; the registered office of both the charity and business is Children’s Hospice Arts (chART), 2 Percy Way, Walbottle Village, Newcastle upon Tyne,NE15 8JA.
Access to and use of this website is provided by chART, subject to the following terms and conditions:-
1. By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms, please do not access and/or use this website.
2. chART may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content on this website except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of chART.
4. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this website.
5. The use of this website and any information on this website (or any software at any other site) is entirely at the risk of the user. Under no circumstances will chART be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss, expenses, damages or costs of any kind; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages or (h) loss of business arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
6. Whilst every effort is made to supply accurate and up to date information on this website, chART does not have an obligation to update or correct any such information. chART reserves its right to change any information or any part of this website without notice.
7. chART aims to provide a website which functions to high standards but does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses.
8. The names, images and logos identifying chART or third parties and their products and services, are subject to copyright and design rights or trademarks of chART and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms or this website shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of chART, or any other third party, in accordance with the terms of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988.
9. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then it shall be deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, the courts of which shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute.